How market research
can grow your business
By sending a survey to your the members of your reference market (or markets), you can be sure that your efforts will provide extremely effective and reliable results.
Research and analyse a reference market.
The budget for market research operations is probably one of the main items of expenditure for your company.
Get information about existing or future products.
Does your product satisfy market needs? The only way to find out is through research.
HOW TO DO IT
Before launching a new product, it is important to conduct a test. To start, take a look at our research model for new products…
- What is your product’s actual performance compared to your customers’ expectations?
- How reliable is your product for customers?
- Was your product’s marketing message understood?
- How is your customer care service considered for that specific product?
- Do consumers want a new product?
- What is your competitive advantage?
- Which products can guarantee higher revenue?
- Which product functions are most appreciated by consumers?
Given the continuing expansion of social media in your marketing mix, online social media surveys are an excellent way to know which social media channels you must pay most attention to on Facebook or on Twitter to assess interest in new product categories or functions.
- Thoroughly analyse customer demographic data
- Perform market segmentation in a simple manner
- Decide which creative resources to use in the next campaign
- Use surveys to test brand concepts, positioning and names
- Interpret consumer opinion in the market